[Gambas-user] Yan: drawingarea resize

abdurrahman ulusoy ulusoyab at ...43...
Thu Jul 30 23:02:50 CEST 2009

cached => false and  with   DrawingArea1_Draw -> redraw is OK.
thank you very much. this method solved my problem.

--- 30/07/09 Per tarihinde Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...> şöyle yazıyor:

Kimden: Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...626...>
Konu: Re: [Gambas-user] Yan: drawingarea resize
Kime: "mailing list for gambas users" <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Tarihi: 30 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe, 17:38

if you can ... prefer a no cached mode... and use the _draw event to
redraw the scene...

PUBLIC SUB DrawingArea1_Draw()

  Draw.Text(1,1,"text redraw")

END

You have not to define the draw.begin in this event it is automatically set.

SO in  this case you not resize the picture but redraw it... i think
it's a better idea and a less resources consumer.

then it depend of your code ... as i don't your need