[Gambas-user] making an animated demo

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Thu Jul 30 16:30:27 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I wanna make instant flow & data quantity measures in order to determine what
remote X access solution is the best solution (speed/quality/instant flow...)
to access a Gambas application from w$ (or Linux) through tunnelised XDMCP,
Xephyr, OpenVpn, ssh -X, FreeNX, ...

To make sure test basis is the same whatever the test, I need an automated piece of
software that: open some windows > move them > close some windows > open a menu >
close it > and finally close everything (kinda big macro)
So it will look like a manual exploitation while beeing automatic and sending
exactly the same moves to each test.  (Of course, it *can't be* a film.)

Under Xfce4 (debian sid).

Can I easily build this out from Gambas (and if so, how)?

The goal is to find out good and reliable solutions for LAN and Internet remote access,
as I did not found such tests on the WEB (ie: NX claims it's the best speed/instant
flow... but as a matter of fact nobody's ever validate/unvalidate such an assertion
by a situation test.)

JY

--
I don't care who you are, Fatso.  Get those reindeer off my roof.