[Gambas-user] A web page for Gambas applications

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Jul 30 13:58:09 CEST 2009

2009/7/27 abdurrahman ulusoy <ulusoyab at ...43...>:
>>An english traduction of your software will be great too :) (and the site ...:-)    Yes but i am sure, you understand, my english is not good.
Neither mine but if you begin to traduce, even with a bad english i
thing many people will come to help you in your project, and correct
you little errors, ... and then you program can be traduced from the
english to many other language and so found undred and undred users...
:-) So it is really something important, and gambas make that easy to
do