[Gambas-user] Background color for Textbox

craf prog at ...2177...
Tue Jul 28 23:45:46 CEST 2009

Ok. Thanks.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: richard terry <rterry at ...1946...>
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Background color for Textbox
Fecha: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:29:25 +1000

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 05:41:11 am craf wrote:
> Hello.
>
> When selecting a background color for a textbox only allows me to select
> any of them. For example to select the color blue shown by the arrow,
> shows me a completely different color. Are there certain colors in
> Gambas?. Is this normal?.
>

> Select a color for the background 0080ff text box
>

> But this shows me another pink
>

> Regards

Any color including those of  your imagination. HOwever I agree that setting
it doesn't always work properly.

If you used the pop-up dialog box

In my version if you type in the hex, nothing changes automatically. Also if
you click on the color gradient anywhere, the square containing the colour
dosn't change to indicate - you need to move the brightless slighter at the
right.

I've raised these things with Benoit before.

Regards

Richard