[Gambas-user] DrawingArea Help

nic dent.nic at ...626...
Tue Jul 28 02:53:23 CEST 2009

Hi! I'm wondering how to draw a small circle in the DrawingArea at a XY
position of a certain picture box and have the circle shoot forward. Or,
maybe forget the picture box and just have a bigger circle drawn and have
the small circles shoot out of it while being able to control the big circle
with the arrow keys. I know this is kind of a lot to ask, but it would be
great if you guys could send me some small snippets of code of how to draw
circles and perhaps a little help how to have the drawn objects respond to
keystrokes. And, you don't need to answer this (I know, this is kind of
pushing it :D) but is there a way to display the FMain in fullscreen?

Thank you! :)