[Gambas-user] Moving things

nic dent.nic at ...626...
Mon Jul 27 21:50:26 CEST 2009

Well, I tried the code, but an error message pops up and tells me that
"btnExit" is an unknown identifier. To be specific, it means this one:

PUBLIC SUB btnExit_KeyPress()
 SELECT CASE Key.Code
   CASE Key.Up

   CASE Key.Down
     btnExit.y = btnExit.Y + 10
 END SELECT
END

I would try and figure this out on my own, but I am still fairly new to
computer programming. Thanks!