[Gambas-user] syntax error with File subroutine

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Sat Jul 25 11:02:13 CEST 2009

Hey Richard,

I'm using Gambas2 version 2.14 on a Debian Lenny distro and I just tested
your
code with a minor change.

Print #wfile stext

should be changed to

Print #wfile, stext

Other than that minor change everything works fine.

I hope this helps

Regards,
Dimitris