[Gambas-user] Menu question

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Sat Jul 25 08:02:20 CEST 2009

Hey Richard,

>From what I've read in the gambasdocs and from what I can infer,

every menu child is a menuItem collection

so if you have a menu called mnuFile you can do something like this

Dim subMenu as MenuChildren

'this will get the children of the main file menu
subMenu = mnuFile.Children

doing a subMenu.Children.Count will let you know if the submenu has submenus
of its own.

if getting the full menu structure is your goal then perhaps creating a
recursive algorithm
is your best bet.

Hope this helps

Regards