[Gambas-user] gb.qt.kde.html

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Sat Jul 25 01:16:10 CEST 2009

Il venerdì 24 luglio 2009 17:55:48 hai scritto:
> Pino Zollo a écrit :
>
> > Mercì Jean-Yves,
> >
> > It seems that gb.gui is incompatible with gb.qt and gb.qt.ext ...so I am
> > in a dead lock...
>
> Yes it is, but you have the choice:
>
> gb.gui => Gambas is choosing GTK||Qt, depending on your desktop settings,
> gb.gtk => Forces GTK use
> gb.qt  =>   "    Qt   "
> gb.dos =>   "    MSDOS "
> gb.gem =>   "    GEM  "
>
> > I just wanted to add to my application the Web browser to read the manual
> > from my Internet site...
>
> don't know, I'm not creating anything for the web
>
> > Maybe there is an other way without having to use the gb.qt.kde.html ...
>
> I don't think it is possible to mix style, otherwise you would be allowed
> to check them both in projects props; so if you want to use gb.qt.kde.html,
> you _must_ use the Qt environment (which is really not a PITA:)
> Furthermore the Qt licences have evolved, if you don't build a commercial
> software you don't need a licence (GPL version)
>
> JY

Thanks Jean-Yves,
I have found a piece of code into Gambas source that fits my need...

the   PUBLIC SUB OpenWebPage(sLink AS String)

in Project.module

So I do not need anymore the Web browser as done in the example which comes
with Gambas....which uses gb.qt.kde.html ...

...yes QT look nicer and my project is GNU GPL.

Regards

Pino

--
Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208