[Gambas-user] Cannot compile

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Fri Jul 24 23:39:16 CEST 2009

Hey Fred,

Here's what I tried on my Debian Lenny.

I installed gnome-commander and run it

Gnome Commander is a program that looks like the old Norton Commander
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norton_Commander)

Went on my home directory, made a folder called

GambasProjects

went into /usr/share/gambas2/examples/Misc and copied PDFViewer (one of the
examples)
into my GambasProjects folder. Then run Gambas2 and selected Open Project
clicked on the GambasProjects and then on the PDFViewer folder in it and
then the OK button
and that loaded the pdfviewer normally. Press the run button and that should
be it. The application
should run normally which means you can also do debugging.

Let me know if this worked for you

Regards,
Dimitris