[Gambas-user] listbox display selected item

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Thu Jul 23 10:29:13 CEST 2009

True, I'm still working the kinks on it. It has to do with the code in the
timer event... and the way the coordinates are interpreted.

I'll keep working on it and update the post when I get it perfect (or as
close to perfect as possible)

Regards,
Dimitris