[Gambas-user] listbox display selected item

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Thu Jul 23 06:58:55 CEST 2009

It won't work anyway, for reasons which are known only to the
implementor, the mousemove event fires only when the mouse button is
down AND the mouse is moving within the confines of the listbox (so that
would be a MouseMoveWithButtonDown event then). IMHO this is not as
useful as simply having the event fire when the mouse is moving within
the confines of the target control as it makes effects like the one you
desire somewhat difficult, if not impossible, to implement.

Steve.