[Gambas-user] I made a big weird stupid mistake

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Wed Jul 22 20:43:06 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I accidently "rm -rf" the "web" directory of /home/gambas on the wiki server.
> :-(
>
> So the gambasdoc.org is not accessible for a unknown period.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience!
>
> Now I hope Rob has saved something...

" I think we should vote for the best bug report of the year...  :-) "
" -- Benoît "
May be for admins too :)

As it is not so big, you could have either a script that tar/compress it,
chop it, and send it to you by email (~ once a week) or you could use backuppc
which work natively through an SSH link and compress so efficiently (in bz2)
that you can afford to do it every day without tremendous amounts of HD taken.

You should also sleep a tiny bit more (I also sleep too few, and I'm obliged
to re-read everything I type because I intervert letters when under 6Hrs of
good sleep :(

Anyway, you can solace yourself as the ones that does no mistakes doesn't do
anything.

JY
--
The only time a dog gets complimented is when he doesn't do anything.
		-- C. Schulz