[Gambas-user] buttons in hbox order PB [SOLVED]

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Wed Jul 22 17:04:44 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Because when a container arrange its contents, it sets the z-order too (this
> is the same thing). So, in the case of the HBox, the focus order will always
> be from left to right.

Yep, that's what I thought, so I solve this PB deleting the HBox and recreating
one HBox for one button, rearrange HBoxes' hierarchy and it's working good :)

--
<Overfiend> ltd: Fine, go through life just pointing and grunting at
            what you mean.  Works for Mac users.