[Gambas-user] buttons in hbox order PB

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Wed Jul 22 15:55:12 CEST 2009

Fabien Bodard a écrit :

I also tried that: either on 2.13.1-1 (debian sid) or 2.14.0 (lenny) it is NOT
working: I have a right order with Arrow-Down (quite normal, as it moves in a
"column"), but never with Tab; even having deleting the Quit button and
recreated it in order to be sure it is to be the last object in the form's
order.
Furthermore: when I reorder buttons in hierarchy tab they take their former
order back at app start - no matter if I've suppressed the quit button and
recreated it (also tested with grpInput_KeyPress() proc disabled)

--
The white race is the cancer of history.
		-- Susan Sontag