[Gambas-user] Bug or Feature ?

Pino Zollo pinozollo at ...626...
Mon Jul 20 14:23:12 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have discovered that in a TableView or in a GridView enabled to receive
data's from a database
 ....PUBLIC SUB TabWB4_Data(Row AS Integer, Column AS Integer)

and to react to a Click....  PUBLIC SUB TabWB4_Click()

Clicking, not only it is executed the _Click() subprogram but also the
_Data(...) again.

This,  my case, it did erase the table as the rData received from the
database, had changed at the moment of the Click.

Just a curiosity...how can Gambas know which _Data() to call for a certain
query ?

Best Regads

Pino

P.S. ( Gambas 2.14, QT, Debian 5.0.1, Gnome)

--
Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208