[Gambas-user] SmtpClient: error 550-'Message SHOULD have Date: but does not'

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jul 19 23:13:24 CEST 2009

> When using SmtpClient to send email the email is often rejected ithe the
> error "SHOULD have Date: but does not"
>
> Have tried putting date in the body of the message - still get the same
> error
>
> SmtpClient has .Subject but doesn't have .Date field.
>
> Can any one help?
>
> Bill Lancaster

Hi,

I modified the gb.net.smtp component in the revision #2136 (for Gambas 2) so
that it always send the "Date" header. Maybe you can test it and tell me if it
solves your problem.

Benoît