[Gambas-user] PB in GTK

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Thu Jul 16 19:42:42 CEST 2009

On Thursday 16 July 2009, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> > > Can you provide me the code too ?
> >
> > form & class attached
>
> Things should be fixed in revision #2127.
>
> Regards,

I just did look at the time stamp for the mail with attachment and yours
Your answer is from 9:43 so you did not sleep last night or you are
amazing good in finding and solve the problems.

For one time it could be just lucky but I see many times this happens. :)
For me it is you are simply good.
One other point to make this statement is true for me is your project.
It is the first I see that is using the m4 system the same way as with
macro assemblers, as I did with i.e. M80/L80 and deriviates in the CP/M
time and my homebuild Z80 computer.

Its a very good example what can be done in C sources with real source
code aside the usual compile and make scripts.

I just had to say this. :)

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--