[Gambas-user] PB in GTK

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Thu Jul 16 04:52:00 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've got a PB on display with GTK: on a DataBrowse some fields have a 0
>> width and thus are hidden, under Qt display is Ok, under Gtk I found all
>> hidden fields' names in the header.
>>
>> The police isn't respected either.
>>
>> JY
>>
>> PS: Sorry for the attachment, but talking graphics...
>
> Are you displaying a specific table?

Yep

> Can you send me the SQL definition of the table?

CREATE DOMAIN   DA_LABEL_S   AS   VARCHAR(6)
   NOT NULL CHECK(char_length(VALUE) > 0);

CREATE TABLE civility (
   id            SERIAL       UNIQUE     PRIMARY KEY,
   label         DA_LABEL_S   UNIQUE,
   front         BOOLEAN      NOT NULL   DEFAULT TRUE,
   date_cre      DD_TS        NOT NULL   DEFAULT now(),
   date_mod      DD_TS        DEFAULT NULL,
   mri_user_cre  INTEGER      NOT NULL,
   mri_user_mod  INTEGER      DEFAULT NULL
) WITHOUT OIDS;

> How you created it and the database driver you used?

CREATED: sql text script (same syntax than above)
DRV: postgresql
PG VER.: 8.3.7-0lenny1
BROCHETTE VER.: 2.13.1-1 (package Debian sid)

JY