[Gambas-user] Forgot the attachment... re.: Listbox Border Misbehaving...

Stephen Bungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Jul 14 22:00:16 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Stephen Bungay a écrit :
>>>   LOL, Benoit asked first, so I sent a test project along to him (didn't
>>> forget the attachment this time :). I'll include it here for the
>>> perusal  of anyone who is interested.
>>>   Seems the problem is in  gb,gtk (GTK+ toolkit). If I deselect that and
>>> use only gb.gui then everything works as it should.
>> I agree (2.13.1-1 under Debian sid):
>>
>> gb.gtk: Either buttons never give any crossed vertical edges
>> gb.gui: d° above
>> gb.qt : Only left edge (seems normal as listbox is sunken)
>>
>> This is weird... and I don't understand how, so I hate you much more now
>> ;-)
>>
>> JY
>
> Note that gb.gui is not a true component! It just loads gb.qt or gb.gtk
> according to the desktop you are using.

   Ahhh.. makes sense then, since I am using KDE 3.X (at the moment) the
GTK+ toolkit has issues? I'll have to test in various environments to
make sure things appear as they should regardless of the desktop GUI.
Can't have things too graphically inconsistent.