[Gambas-user] Forgot the attachment... re.: Listbox Border Misbehaving...

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Tue Jul 14 20:16:01 CEST 2009

Stephen Bungay a écrit :
>   LOL, Benoit asked first, so I sent a test project along to him (didn't
> forget the attachment this time :). I'll include it here for the
> perusal  of anyone who is interested.
>   Seems the problem is in  gb,gtk (GTK+ toolkit). If I deselect that and
> use only gb.gui then everything works as it should.

I agree (2.13.1-1 under Debian sid):

gb.gtk: Either buttons never give any crossed vertical edges
gb.gui: d° above
gb.qt : Only left edge (seems normal as listbox is sunken)

This is weird... and I don't understand how, so I hate you much more now ;-)

JY