[Gambas-user] comments

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Tue Jul 14 14:43:02 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 14 July 2009, Jean-Yves F. Barbier wrote:
> Dimitris Anogiatis a écrit :
> > you add another paste function on the IDE called "Paste As Comments" and
> > assign it a rather unique keyboard
> > shortcut like  Ctrl + Alt + \ and paste whatever is in the clipboard in text
> > format, as comments (with the ' in front
> > of them)?
> RTF whole thread and you'll see why this is a bad idea and moreover
> it still exists: this has been pointed out by Stephen Bungay.

I did suggest just a few minutes ago the same with 'Paste as Comment'.
Nothing wrong with it I for me. It works just instand.

> JY
> --
> Eat shit -- billions of flies can't be wrong.

Good sign, but an emty line above it would be nice.
I just did read it ( the "Eat shit") as part of your reply in first view. :(

Best regards,

Ron_1st

 --
Sing shit -- billions of kids can't be wrong.