[Gambas-user] SmtpClient: error 550-'Message SHOULD have Date: but does not'

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Tue Jul 14 10:39:47 CEST 2009

Hi Bill,
I think that smtp error 550 indicates that you aren't allowed to relay
without authentification. ( An yes, the rest of the message is either
just a tip or an erroneous description)

In the attached code I see that no credentails are sent, and so, this
makes me think that effectively this could be the problem.
Regards,

En/na Bill-Lancaster ha escrit: