[Gambas-user] fields access pb

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Mon Jul 13 22:26:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

Derived from Database example, I've got a DataBrowse with 2 visible fields
(I guess I can't access the other without doing that?!) and 2 DataControls
for input.
My PB is I don't know how to set the values of the other 4 fields (shall I put
hidden DataControls in order to do that?)

One thing though: if the last field column width is set to 0, it doesn't work:
the column's still here (in this case, it's not a PB as I have 2 visible
columns, but I might have a case where there'll only one visible)

JY
--
Les choses ne sont pas toujours ce que l'on voudrait qu'elles soient
qu'elles fussent - P. Dac