[Gambas-user] database questions

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Sat Jul 11 14:48:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

Based on Database example:

* I've noticed that column sorting is only ascending, not descending, is it
   it normal (and if not, how can I recover the descending order?)

* I'd like to have a zone under the databrowser, tied to the sorting column,
  where I could enter some characters and have either databrowser display
  beginning with these characters, or even display only data beginning with
  these characters; is it possible (and how?)

JY
--
"I am ecstatic that some moron re-invented a 1995 windows fuckup."
		-- Alan Cox