[Gambas-user] Bug in Database manager

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Mon Jul 6 18:00:55 CEST 2009

gambas 2.14
database sqlite

I create table with 2 datetime fields (start_date , end_date) and default
value current_timestamp . and 1 string field (stg_status) with default 'O'

when I open using gambas database manager
the 2 datetime field show ,
start_date --> default show --> 0
end_date---> default show --> 8980056

the string field stg_status --> default show --> 4.444578977261E-317

I also found very strange limitation in database manager . if you manual
create a table from sqlite konsole . if you type like this :
create table testtbl( std_id integer primary key autoincrement , std_name
text);

sqlite execute no problem but when you open using database manager , it give
error no primary key

you must type
create table testtbl( 'std_id' INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT ,
'std_name' TEXT);

why such weird limitation exist ?