[Gambas-user] Using gb.web in my own gambas web server

guiodic guido.iodice at ...626...
Sun Jul 5 07:33:10 CEST 2009

Well, I wrote the parsing of multipart form. But I have another issue.

I must read from the socket strem and write to a file stream.
But I must insert a pause (a very long pause...). If not, the socket stream
ends before the file is written.
I must use SLEEP, not WAIT, because this read/write operation is into a
socket_read sub.
Then the GUI freeze.

I think the solution is a separate process.
I would like to use gb.web for it, but I have no idea how to use it in my
own "mini-server".

Best regards and thank you in advance.