[Gambas-user] GridView adjust column length

Dan Sheffner message at ...2228...
Fri Jul 3 00:41:26 CEST 2009

I'm filling a very simple GridView with the below code but I cannot adjust
the column length.  I have resizable set to TRUE and I have also tried to do
GridView1.resizable = TRUE after the grid is populated with the values.  Am
I missing something or using the wrong property?  Also is there an auto
length to make sure the whole column is visiable?  Thanks in advance.

FOR EACH sb IN arrayOfLines
    sb = Trim(sb)
    'PRINT sb
    arrayOfSpaces = Split(sb, " ")
    GridView1[rowCount, 0].Text = arrayOfSpaces[0]
    GridView1[rowCount, 1].Text = arrayOfSpaces[1]

at the bottom of the SUB:

GridView1.Resizable = TRUE