[Gambas-user] Bug in Gambas IDE property viewer

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sat Jan 31 13:40:36 CET 2009

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On vendredi 30 janvier 2009, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
>
>> I don't know if it is a new bug or an old one because I've noticed it
>> only right now... but the comboboxes of the properties viewer don't work
>> properly in every situation.
>>
>> As you can see in the attached screenshot, most of the times if I select
>> a property with a combobox, the arrow on the right side of the combobox
>> doesn't appear (it seems out of the desktop area) and, when I click on
>> it, the menu is too large.
>>

> Which version of gambas???

I have noticed some likewise behavior, with lists property fields for
example the [...] icon doesn't appear when you dbl/click on it when the
properties section is to narrow. I have to widen the properties window
and click again to be able to see it.

I'm using gb 2.11 on Asus 1000H with 1024x600 screen resolution.

Regard,
Ron_2nd