[Gambas-user] strange problem using UDP server clients

Joshua Higgins joshiggins at ...1601...
Fri Jan 30 19:00:53 CET 2009

hello all,

at the moment in my program I have multiple commands that have to be run
through SHELL in order, one after another. currently im doing this using
WAIT, but this stops the execution of my gambas program till the command is
finished. however my program is also doing other tasks (timers etc) which
also stop.

is there any way to wait for a command launched through SHELL to finish
without using WAIT, but so that it still continue executing my gambas
program?

thanks.
--
joshua higgins