[Gambas-user] How to address more than one table in resultset

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Thu Jan 29 16:25:46 CET 2009

On Thursday 29 January 2009, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> The '!' syntactic sugar works only if you use an identifier. Otherwise you
> must use the [] syntax: rResult["triggers.id"].

Does gambas returns then from second table 'triggers' the field 'id'
 as "triggers.id" ?

The query "SELECT * FROM table1,table2 WHERe table1.id= table2.id"
I'v never seen every field is returned as "table1.anyname".

Just a question, I can't remember 100% or try ATM here to verify.

> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Best regards,