[Gambas-user] Make return: Without rules to process target `c_color.lo`, necessary for `gb.image.la`. Stop

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Wed Jan 28 15:50:10 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 January 2009, Wellington de Souza Pinto wrote:
> Hi everyone!!!
>
> My make return erro and stop. Any idea???
>
> Best Reguards,
>

>  CImageStat.lo CImageStat.c
>  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../share -I../../libltdl -pipe -Wall
> -Wno-unused-value -fsigned-char -fvisibility=hidden -g -Os -MT CImageStat.lo
> -MD -MP -MF .deps/CImageStat.Tpo -c CImageStat.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o
> .libs/CImageStat.o
> mv -f .deps/CImageStat.Tpo .deps/CImageStat.Plo
>
> make[5]: *** Sem regra para processar o alvo `c_color.lo', necessário por
> `gb.image.la'.  Pare
> Tradution: Without rules to process target `c_color.lo`, necessary for
> `gb.image.la`. Stop
> .
> make[5]: Saindo do diretório `/home/knoppix/trunk/main/lib/image'
> make[4]: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1
> make[4]: Saindo do diretório `/home/knoppix/trunk/main/lib'
> make[3]: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1
> make[3]: Saindo do diretório `/home/knoppix/trunk/main'
> make[2]: ** [all] Erro 2
> make[2]: Saindo do diretório `/home/knoppix/trunk/main'
> make[1]: ** [all-recursive] Erro 1
> make[1]: Saindo do diretório `/home/knoppix/trunk'
> make: ** [all] Erro 2

Yea, I have this too.
I have already report the problem in the tread I have.
There are two small fixes to do, one I could do to fix
but I have no idea about the rule needed for this one.

Benoit has changed somthing with the lib/image code.
The color conversion resently expanded is now part of this code.
The nessesary information to compile this is not fully in the make file.
this is the case ATM for svn1825 and up as far I know

Its also the risk using svn as source. You never can be sure
the source download/update is fully functional.
Special when there are several points that must be updated in the source
you can do your download/upgrade between two releated commits to svn.
Mostly this require a retry in let say 1 hour but people need bread
on the table and/or sleep. Then it the time before retry can be 24 hours.

Otherwise the developer does not know the problem of a missing correction
and will be alerted by us complaining it does not work.

So Benoit leave your bed/theater/work and do us a favor :=) :=) :=)
Hope the theatre you had in the weekend was nice.

I simply wait till next rev number and try again. :)

Best regards,

Ron_1st