[Gambas-user] Gambas & PostgreSQL cannot create index. relation XXX does not exist.

Randy-53 bug.me at ...734...
Fri Jan 23 20:49:46 CET 2009

Hello Richard,

I have pgAdmin and made the table with SQL then I tried in gambas code
without index. That works Ok. Next I added the .Index.Add and the code
failed with error "Cannot create index. relation glcoa does not exist."  I
would like the program to use Postgresql and sqlite for the database. So
that is why I wrote the function in Gambas code. I'm testing Gambas, Kbasic
and, Realbasic to see about coding a business software (General Ledger,
Account Payable, Point of Sales etc...) I'm new to Gambas and PostgreSQL,
but I think this is a bug.

Randy :-(

Debian Etch, Postgresql 8.1.15, KDE 3.5.5

This a very simple project. Just connect to database, then make table.
Project Files:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p21631439/fbs.tar.gz fbs.tar.gz