[Gambas-user] Signal 11 while initializing a property

Fri Jan 23 18:54:59 CET 2009

No, I think it is exactly same problem.

Here is the reason (just like in my code):
PUBLIC hMyClass AS NEW Object[]

Only difference is how we populate that array.
I use fResult.Add(aa) and you use hMyClass[i] = NEW MyClass (and
hMyClass.Resize(9)).
Result is very same.

Read my post and followups (see what Benoit has answered) more carefully!
hMyClass is object array.
And command READ see hMyClass[n] as object, but it could be any
kind of object, not always MyClass.
In this case, when you have some object with somekind of variable in it,
then it is Variant.
Basically you are trying to read more memory than you are allowed to,
that's why signal 11.

Jussi