[Gambas-user] Signal 11 while initializing a property

Simonart Dominique simonart.dominique at ...11...
Thu Jan 22 18:59:51 CET 2009

Hi Julien,
You are right!
I read your post and I understand the reason,
but you don't speak about Signal 11, so I was thinking for
another problem although similar

regards,
Dominique Simonart