[Gambas-user] Thanks!! :-)

gambas at ...1938... gambas at ...1938...
Mon Jan 19 18:53:10 CET 2009

Hi Benoit!

Many thanks for the configurable shortcuts! ...sooooo cool! :-)

Two questions:
1) Is there a way to integrate the possibility defining his own commands in
the menubar (and also access them per shortcut)? Example:
I've to migrate many server apps form Perl to Gambas. Testing is only possible
on the server machine itself. If I had a menu with configurable commands, I
could write a shell or Gambas script to copy the binary to the server....
I think there are lots of scenarios where user defined commands could make
developer life a lot easier.

2) What do I have to do, when I want to translate some of the english texts,
descriptions etc. in the IDE to my native language (German) and make it
public??

Greetz
Stevie