[Gambas-user] Have I been kicked off the list?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Jan 18 01:26:51 CET 2009

On dimanche 18 janvier 2009, Kris Douglas wrote:
> 2009/1/17 Kari Laine <klaine8 at ...626...>:
> > Hi Werner,
> >
> > It's January 17 today - so you seem be subscribed :-)
> >

> > kari
> >
> > On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Werner <wdahn at ...1000...> wrote:
> >> The last message I received was just before Christmas.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Werner
>
> Hello, could be that the mail isn't coming through to him. I recommend
> you check your mail filters, Werner, just to make sure the gambas
> mailing list isn't being sent to spam/ dropped.

Sometimes you don't receive mails immediately because I think sourceforge mail
servers are overbooked, but two weeks is a lot. Beware that the sourceforge
mailman automatically cancels a subscription if he cannot send it mails too
many times.

--
Benoit Minisini