[Gambas-user] Error on gb.db.mysql: Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Thu Jan 15 14:58:16 CET 2009

Sure, here it is:

mysql: 0x7b3680: CALL `sp_Procedimientos`
mysql: 0x7b3680: CALL `sp_Tablas`

And it fails on the second CALL, showing the messasage I sent you.

Atacched the code form my form.

Reagards

--
David