[Gambas-user] Open GL help needed

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Thu Jan 15 01:53:25 CET 2009

Hi

Sorry I had send my question twice. I recently enabled the mailing list and thought my message did not get through...

I solved my rotation-problem. I had to enable the depth with the line Gl.Enable(Gl.GL_DEPTH_TEST)
All rotations (x,y and z, work now properly)

Remains the 2 little odd things:
* set focus behaviour
* gb.sdl.info and gb.sdl.list have to be contained in next ubuntu packages

thanks!
Jaap