[Gambas-user] Gambas2 components?

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Wed Jan 14 19:48:48 CET 2009

to dr bongo
I think you should create a new topic for this question. I hope benoit won't be angry I answer this way ;)

I use the 2.7 Gambas version from a standard ubuntu 8.10 repository, without any downgrading of libtool. You could also use
deb http://xoomer.alice.it/pixel intrepid gambas

hope this helps

Jaap