[Gambas-user] Gambas2 components?

dave L dglnz at ...43...
Wed Jan 14 19:36:17 CET 2009

Fair enough!

only reason i picked postgresql over mysql was the old enie menine miney mo.
Catch a ... by the tail choice and i end up pointing at postgres :)

might not have been the most intellegient choice but i thought i'd give db access a try sooner rather than later.

will you be looking at having it more DB nutural in later releases?