[Gambas-user] Datepicker bug

Diego Fernández diego at ...1942...
Wed Jan 14 15:38:35 CET 2009

Hi,

the signal 11 segmentation is no more, BUT, now when creating a new
project, then i insert a datepicker, when running it and try to pick a
date, the dialog appears in the upper left corner of the screen no
matter where the form is, i am ataching a screenshot so you can check.

tell me if i am doing something wrong.

thanks.