[Gambas-user] Open GL help needed

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Wed Jan 14 12:48:36 CET 2009

Hi

I've written a litte program wich uses Open GL. I draw the triangle. I discovered some strange behaviour. Nothing is drawn, unless I set the focus on something else, and then on the GlArea. Which is strange, i think.

However. That is not my MAIN problem. I dont understand how to use the Gl.Rotatef function. The button 'rotate' switches this function on and off. When it's Off, the triangle is correctly draw. When the value in TRUE, something starts moving, but it is to close: a huge green area, and after a little while it moves left, and then comes back... It looks like a rotation but to close. I hope my description is clear, and someone is able to help me.

I use Gambas 2.7, Ubuntu 8.10 And the GambasGears demo is working properly (After I put the gb.sdl.info and gb.sdl.list in /usr/share/gambas2/info. Ubuntu package error).

Jaap

Nieuw: nu ook chatten op je mobiel!
http://www.overaljevriendenbijje.nl/#superdeal