[Gambas-user] Datepicker bug

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Jan 13 22:11:48 CET 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:50:41 am Benoit Minisini wrote:

Thanks Fernandez/Benoit for detecting/fixing that. Its driven me crazy for
days trying to find why my  automated database setup program wouldn't run any
more with that error. I'd tried pulling everything of the wizard control by
control to no avail. I'd put a date-picker on a page ages ago and hidden
behind another control as I never used it.

Works now with 1799.

Regards

Richard