[Gambas-user] Gambas2 components?

dave L dglnz at ...43...
Tue Jan 13 20:49:06 CET 2009

Hi Charles,

Yes i've had a look at the code that is in the database example.

by the time i went to be i had in my sample app created a link to the DB from cut i cout & pasted into my app from the sample DB.

I suppose you have modules you call in that you pass parameters to and it passes back the connection and then other routines you call to fill you form controls with data as shown in the sample refresh form (or whatever it's called).

anyways i will have another look at how the table connection is made and recordsets are done.
It's the lack of these properties for those actions i was surprised about initially.

ps thanks for your reply.

dave.