[Gambas-user] Datepicker bug

Diego Fernández diego at ...1942...
Tue Jan 13 16:22:42 CET 2009

Ehh,

Well, just finished compiling and testing, and, i have to report that in
old projects i just hit the update all forms and everything works as
expected, but if i create a new project and insert a datepicker when i
trying to run it, it doesnt run and shows a signal 11 error.

I attach a debug file follwing the instructions in section reporting a
problem on gambas.sf.net

Hope that helps.

Thanks.