[Gambas-user] Error on gb.db.mysql: Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Mon Jan 12 14:56:33 CET 2009

Not sure... but what I know for sure is that is not in my Gambas part. Attached is an example using only gb.db

 I try to take a look in the C part, but I couldn't find anything.

Attached is the entire script for my database, and an example.

I you connect directly to mysql and execute the last tow statements they work, so I think it is a bug in the C part.

MySQL says:

If you get Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now in your client code, you are calling client functions in the wrong order.
This can happen, for example, if you are using mysql_use_result() and try to execute a new query before you have called mysql_free_result(). It can also happen if you try to execute two queries that return data without calling mysql_use_result() or mysql_store_result() in between.
Best Regards

--
David