[Gambas-user] Grideditor

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Sun Jan 11 22:38:45 CET 2009

I would love a tutorial even if it just points out how thickheaded I am.

My problem was two things:

Since I'm not really familiar with GridEditor, I don't know what it should
look like once it's installed as a component. I expected icons of some sort,
but all I see are three question marks in the toolbox. Is that correct?

Second, with build 1794 I was getting errors when adding as a component to
my project. I would get an IDE error telling me that the project could not
be compiled. When I deselected GridEditor, the error went away. (I did
upgrade the project from 1.0 to 3.0 and made a new executable).

And third, (I know I said two), does GridEditor depend on gb.qt? I've been
using gtk+ pretty much exclusively. I think some of my trouble was that
gb.qt did not compile with 1794. Now (in 1795, the only compenent not
surviving the make process is gb.qte--I hope that's not a problem).

-Jason