[Gambas-user] Gambas Vs. Gnome 2.24

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Jan 6 17:49:23 CET 2009

I still continue to have the same visual problems using Gambas under
Gnome 2.24 that I posted some time ago (windows borders that appear even
if their property is set to false).
Now, with the last 2.10.2, I have another problem (I don't know if it
was still present in the previous 2.9): ballon tips in the IDE have been
started to show a window border, like in the attached screenshot.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org