[Gambas-user] Void key on Forms Update - sample crashed form

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Jan 5 22:51:19 CET 2009

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:25:19 am richard terry wrote:
> Benoit,
>
> Had two forms on the update with this error message.
> BTW will read the changelog today, didn't know I had to do this.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

There are two forms which fail to load in 1784 (1788 itself compiles but
gambas won't run at all). The message involves the same backcolor dosn't
exist in label. Ok.  But how does one fix this. There is no reference at all
to backcolor in the code (its a dummy form I put in as a filler form to be
replaced in the future).

Yes I can easy just remove the label and replace it, but as the other of my
two forms with a similar problem is quite complex, It would be nice to know
how to fix it without manually removing and replacing all the labels.

I attatch the form/class file which as  you can see are essentially empty.